I was reincarnated as a mermaid, but I ended up imprinting the shadowy Grand Duke (인어로 환생했는데, 흑막 대공을 각인시켜 버렸다)
Plot Summary:
Q. I was reincarnated into a novel, but I ended up imprinting the villainous Grand Duke. What should I do?
“You must make this story a happy ending, no matter what!”
The soft octopus god threatened me while throwing a starfish at me.
It was shocking enough just to be possessed into a novel, but to hear that if I failed the happy ending plan, I would not only vanish into sea foam but also repeat a life of eternal misery!
I vowed over and over again that I would turn a blind eye to the drowning villainous Grand Duke so that the protagonist could achieve a happy ending no matter what… …
“He’s really handsome, isn’t he?”
I fell for his face and ended up saving the Grand Duke, only to imprint on him.
The Grand Duke suddenly buried his head in the nape of my neck… …
“I’ve waited my whole life for this moment.”
Is a happy ending really possible?
---------
Genre:
- Fantasy
- Romance
----------
Chapter's:
- Side Story Ch,1
- Side Story Ch,2
- Side Story Ch,3
- Side Story Ch,4
- Side Story Ch,5

Comments
Post a Comment