The F-class hunter wants to get a job again today (F급 헌터는 오늘도 취업이 하고 싶어서)
Plot Summary:
I transmigrated into a male-oriented hunter novel as an F-rank hunter.
And not just any hunter, but as Female Character #1, who dies early in the story to help the male lead awaken.
The problem was that I was forced to enter the dungeon armed with nothing but a single healing skill (F-rank).
I can't do that. Let's live safely in this scary world.
To avoid entering the dungeon at all costs, I pretended to be a hunter and went to interviews at various companies.
But then… …
“You have rough sleeping habits.”
When I opened my eyes, the person I saw was the novel’s male lead, the number one ranked Seong Si-hyun.
*
Not wanting to die in the dungeon like this, I clung tightly to the male lead, and what a surprise!
I awakened not just an A-rank,
but a whopping S-rank ability.
...Except it was a buffer skill that only activates through physical contact.
“Kiss me.”
Seong Si-hyun grinned and said this to me.
Hey, there wasn't a plot like this in the novel, was there?
---------
Genre:
- Fantasy
- Romance
- R15
----------
Chapter's:
- Side Story Ch,1
- Side Story Ch,2
- Side Story Ch,3
- Side Story Ch,4
- Side Story Ch,5

Comments
Post a Comment